Soursop leaves (also known as Graviola) has been used for hundreds of years to treat, prevent many common illnesses. These medicinal leaves can be brewed into a tea to help: prevent cancer promote heart health promote digestive health boost circulation boost the immune system promotes healthy skin relieve muscle & joint pain fight infection treat gout treat insomnia and more....
Organic SourSop Leaves
Recipe for Soursop Leaf Tea:
Soursop tea can be easily brewed in the comforts of your home. Unlike other teas, the potency of these leaves is very strong so don’t need many to brew a few cups of tea.
- Leaves can be reused up to 2x.
(1 serving ) Ingredients :
● 2-3 soursop leaves (crushed or whole)
● 1- 1/2 cups of water (distilled or filtered)
● honey or agave to sweeten, unless you can handle the "bitter" taste
- Step 1 – Bring the water to a boil in a pot.
- Step 2 – Add the soursop leaves to the boiling water reduce heat to a simmer.
- Step 3 – Steep for approximately 15 minutes; DO NOT COVER.
- Step 4 – Remove the pot from heat; water will change color.
- Step 5 – Strain the mixture into a teacup or mug.
- Step 6 – Add sweetener (honey) to taste and enjoy!